- Nintendo releases the Wii U with hardly any first party games
- They take their time to develop them
- Microsoft and Playstation showing off consoles with no games
- Nintendo waiting for both companies to flop at E3
- Nintendo suddenly drops a megaton amount of first party games for the Wii U
- Everybody flocks to it because the other consoles have a higher price point and less games to offer
- Iwata’s face when everything worked out according to plan
Write Kazuo Hirai and Phil Harrison’s names in the Death Note.
That awkward moment when you moonwalk into MJ
OMG THAT”S CARLTON.
FUCK THESE ARE CUTE!
where are the master assassins though?
They’re smart enough not to run off the fucking cliff in the first place.
The zoom in/enhance trend always got on my nerves. Glad to see it being pointed out.
Wayne Allyn Root - seriously, look his face in the last gif.